Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Friends

Without friends what's there to live for? Friends provide encouragement, love and hate. I remember when a paper mache sculpture of Micheal Jackson. It was perfect except for the face. See my mom is a MJ fan so when I made the face she altered it, "Nononno he has a long face like this: \O/, you call yourself a artist!" So the face came out kinda retarded. I have a friends who criticizes all my art before I showcase it so I showed it to him before class started. He took a glance and said," That the fuck is that?!?!"It made me smile it make me laugh. At the end of the day his comment was the best. My friends needed me and I needed them. So call a friend today and ask about the weather or whatnot. Friends and family accept who you are but friends don't nag to you. 


The key to happiness in a friend fight is


A. Apologize
B. Talk
C. Laugh and Forget


The most important thing to have a friend not lose one. You may not regret it at first but trust me you'll feel empty inside.Don't make the same mistake I did. I lost my Best Friend because I was stubborn to forgive. She means the world to me and now I regret it.


Friendship allows us to grow and bloom. It may sound cheesy but it is what we need to grow.







0 comments:

Post a Comment