Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ideas

Everyone talks to themselves and so I was thinking of awesome ideas to talk about but every time I come to the computer, I go blank. Oh why do I feel lost and hopeless. I need to get out and enjoy things. I hate being in this stuffy room. I also hate going out. Oh the irony. You can say this post is random. I am typing down everything that's going on in my head. Ow oh now my foot hurts. Ugh random blurbs over and over again. < I don't even know what that means.


^ This is a abortive attempt. You write what you feel or think without stopping. After writing one, your mind will be blank and calm. It is wise to do a abortive attempt when you're writing a essay, college essay, AP essay etc. It will help you brainstorm and take out any negative feelings. In a abortive attempt grammar, spelling, none of it matters. write what you want because no one is gonna read it. This is a good idea for language arts teachers to do. It will help their students prepared to write something.


^This paragraph was also a abortive attempt. I just went back after I was done and corrected stuff. This is going to be on the internet anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment