Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Gintama High...again O/////O

PhotobucketOkay I am on another Gintama high-don't judge but after reading the latest chapters and watching the latest episodes I was like "I whip my hair back and forth" (Willow Smith "Whip my Hair). Then I saw the Hijikata Arc/ Thorny Arc and I was like "Mitsuba please come back!!!!!!!!!!!" I mean come on, it's about Hijikata's past, and Mitsuba is his first love. Anyway this post is mainly about the host club episode full of awesomeness


Basically, the Yorozuya and the Shinsengumi were asked to help the Host club by Kyoshiro. Obviously things don't go well...


Pics: (All gif pictures were provided by tumblr)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I was so happy when Tsukuyo recieved more air time by being in the opening and ending and in more eps.:)


O/////////////////////////////////O

Doesn't the Shinsengumi trio look sexy esp. Hijikata!!!!!

Watch Gintama

Photobucket
Just do it!

2 comments:

  1. I love gintama!! & ur proof dat whoever watches gintama are (or become) rillly funny & fun!!! i love ur posts & i cant wait for more!! love gintoki & gintama 4ever!!!
    Peeso & a love ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Your comment motivated me to restart my blog thank you!

      Delete